Communications/Public Relations Manager – Catholic Community Services
The position is open until filled.
Catholic Community Services is a non-profit, faith-based organization serving children, youth, adults and families with special needs in the Mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon Coast.
Our Mission: To champion the positive development of children and adults, strengthen families and build community.
Benefits: We continually strive to offer competitive wages, benefits and supportive environments to all our employees. Full time employees earn 5 weeks of paid time off a year!
In conjunction with the Executive Director generate, plan and implement integrated communications initiatives for Catholic Community Services of the Mid-Willamette Valley & Central Coast, its workforce, board of directors, programs and affiliates, and CCS Foundation, its workforce, board of directors, programs and affiliates.
Generates, develops, monitors, and manages communications strategy, messaging and message delivery, work plans, and budgets, to support department mission. Manages major projects and provides guidance to direct reports, vendors, and contracted professionals.
Essential Position Functions and Key Work Processes
- Brand Management: Works closely with the Executive Director and the Brand Management Team to develop and deliver effective messaging to workforce, board members, community partners, volunteers and donors that helps create caring relationships and connection that are mutually satisfying.
- Artistic Direction: Generates and directs the production and implementation of integrated communications initiatives, events, projects and materials including print, electronic and broadcast media, grass-roots marketing and public relations projects for CCS, its programs and affiliates, and CCS Foundation.
- Event Management: serve as event planning and management team lead, providing leadership and quality assurance for donor events and other assigned events.
- Department Database Administration: assure complete and accurate functionality of eTapestry database and reporting systems.
- Organization Web Presence: Develops and maintains all digital media presence for the Organization as a whole, including but not limited to; website, social media, etc.
- Supervises the work of skilled individuals and vendors essential to the department mission including graphic designers, writers, website developers and designers, videographers, photographers, printers, public relations specialists, administrative professionals.
- Stays current on emerging trends in the communications field and implements as appropriate.
Assures communications compliance with CCS and CCSF mission, philosophy, and values, COA, funders, and the Catholic Charities Code of Ethics.
- B.A. in communications, graphic design, public relations, or related fields or combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated competence in communications management and administration including planning, development, and implementation of initiatives.
- Demonstrated competence in project management.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ten years related work experience in communications planning and implementation is desired.
Interested Individuals can apply at: www.ccswv.org/joinourteam.html
Director of Marketing & Communications – College of Forestry, OSU
Posting Closes 1/21/2015
The College of Forestry at Oregon State University invites applications for the Director of Marketing and Communications. As one of the most comprehensive and respected forestry and forest related programs in the world the College and its faculty have high visibility and impact. OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled employer.
Check the links below for additional opportunities.
Email job announcements to the webmaster. Please be sure to indicate the application deadline/close date.